OXYGEN Program for
Stronger Families Mission: To bring life-changing skills to Military, Veteran, and First Responder families so they can be strong and thrive.
Our nationally known OXYGEN Program is a proven resource for First Responder couples. Used by over 76 military installations, in 34 states, and 7 countries the program has been highly sought after by military, veterans, and first responder departments. The OXYGEN program is designed to support our heroes as they navigate the stressors that present themselves due to their chosen profession.
In just the past two years, Stronger Families has served over 21,000 heroes in their relationships.
Highlights of the OXYGEN program:
- Experiential learning environments
- Personalized assessments to help provide clarity and insight into your relationship
- Proven communication and relationship techniques
- Led by certified facilitators
- Couples that attend experience increased satisfaction and understanding in their relationship
(Left to right) Chief Jay Hagen, Bellevue Fire; Chief Harold Scoggins, Seattle Fire; wife, Abigail Scoggins; Battalion Chief Mark Anderson, Bellevue Fire attend Business Leaders Lunch
First Responder Couple Attending OXYGEN Seminar
OXYGEN attendees fill out an action plan and survey after the course on Breaking Barriers to Communication
OXYGEN Seminar vs. Taste of OXYGEN
- 6-9 Hours of Material, Discussions & Breakouts
- Hosted over 1 or 11/2 day(s)
Taste of OXYGEN
- 60 minutes of Material & Breakouts
- Typically hosted around a meal
- Study Guide & Pen
- Meal & Refreshments
- Covers a single relationship topic
- Managing Life’s Transitions
- Understanding Your Differences
- Love Styles
- Love & Money
- Breaking the Barriers to Great Communication
- Connecting Through Conflict
Let Stronger Families help you create a deeper, more joyful connection with a free premium membership.
How To Request An Event
1. Choose a Tentative Date / Time 6+ weeks out
2. Fill out the event request webform at www.strongerfamilies.com/event-request
3. A coordinator will respond within 2 business days & will handle event logistics / payments
4. Get 10-30 of your people signed up to improve their relationship!
Your Event Is Fully Sponsored and Includes:
- An OXYGEN Master Level Trainer/Speaker
- All Event Materials & Assessments
- Catering Coordination
- Online Registration & Email Event Reminders
- Stronger Families Staff Support/Coordination