ENGAGE and EMPOWER your team
In December 2020, Trident Seafood teamed with Stronger Families for an Employee Give Back Campaign. They matched up to $10,000. The response was incredible. Hundreds of employees joined in to show their appreciation for our military and first responder heroes by giving back to help their families. They raised $49,000!
GIVE BACK and CHANGE LIVES
Our military and first responders are some of bravest and strongest individuals. They deal with extremely high levels of stress, danger, and uncertainty and the stress of years of service takes a toll on our heroes and their families.
What to do:
Consider what size matching gift you will provide.
Activate your campaign on your employee giving platform.
(Don’t have one, no problem, we do!)
Kick off your campaign!
(Don’t know how, no problem, we do!)
Support your community’s
Military and First Responder Families.
Make a difference helping
- Giving life-changing tools and techniques for helping keep their relationships and families strong
- Help heroes and their partners get away for rest and refreshment at a virtual or In-person retreat
- Provide online support and seminars for hero couples that need immediate support in their relationship
- Partnership with departments and battalions to offer crucial support to their overworked teams
Facts on Employee
- 71% of surveyed employees say it is imperative to be in a culture that gives back and volunteers.
- Widescale employee participation increases when giving is a part of your team environment.
- Giving is proven to boost your team’s physical and mental health: lowers stress and blood pressure, relieves depression and increases self-esteem
The company that raises the most support this year will be presented with a Stronger Families Empowering Your Community Award in 2022. This will be presented at our premiere event in Bellevue, WA at the Hope for Heroes Gala. We will be capture this moment via video for you to share back with your team and clients and show them the impact you have made together.