**NOTE: This is a small piece of the complete lesson to give you a Taste of OXYGEN.
Claire Wood is a contributor to the National Military Family Association, and the author of today’s focus, Mission Ready Marriage, which serves as a resource for other military wives. She completed a Masters of Arts in English and spent several years teaching college writing. She also has been blogging since 2008 at www.elizabethclairewood.com. Claire and her husband Ryan, along with their three children live anywhere the Army sends them!
Willie & Courtney Watkins – Premium Members
Inside the Lesson
In this episode, Claire Wood—contributor to the National Military Family Association and author of Mission Ready Marriage: My Life as an Active Duty Wife—discusses the ways a married couple can survive military life, including:
- What does a married couple need during the first few months of active military service?
- What does a military couple need during the first deployment?
- How can a military couple navigate their first reintegration?
- How can a military couple thrive amidst several moves?
- What do military kids need during times of transition?
Not a member? Join today!
More of this OXYGEN Show
Open each segment below to dig deeper into the content of this show and work toward strengthening your relationship.
Remember to mark each section “complete” to earn your points!
Your progress in this Area of Need