**NOTE: This is a small piece of the complete lesson to give you a Taste of OXYGEN.
Jeff & Cheryl Scruggs are the founders of Hope Matters Marriage Ministries. They help couples seek whole marriages through biblical counseling, writing, and speaking. Together, they authored I Do Again: How We Found a Second Chance at Our Marriage – and You Can Too, which tells their story of a restored marriage. They have appeared on The Today Show, Life Today, and other national television and radio programs. They have two grown daughters and live in Dallas, Texas.
Inside the Lesson
In this lesson, Jeff and Cheryl Scruggs—founders of Hope Matters Marriage Ministries and authors of I Do Again—tell their own story of infidelity, divorce, and reconciliation, and give advice to struggling couples, including:
- What are the early warning signs of major marriage issues?
- How do affairs distort the imagined post-divorce life?
- How did God lead the Scruggs down the path to reconciliation?
- Can every marriage be reconciled?
- What is the Scruggs’ advice to the couple whose marriage is on the rocks?
Not a member? Join today!
More of this OXYGEN Show
Open each segment below to dig deeper into the content of this show and work toward strengthening your relationship.
Remember to mark each section “complete” to earn your points!
Your progress in this Area of Need