**NOTE: This is a small piece of the complete lesson to give you a Taste of OXYGEN.
Sheila Wray Gregoire is a syndicated columnist, speaker, and author of seven books, including 9 Thoughts That Can Change Your Marriage. She is passionate about marriage and encouraging women in their relationships, and is the author of the hugely popular blog and book – “To Love, Honor and Vacuum.” She and her husband are raising two teenaged daughters.
Willie & Courtney Watkins – Premium Members
Inside the Lesson
In this lesson, we discuss how to be in charge of your own happiness in your marriage, including:
1. How can you adopt the philosophy that “my husband can’t make me mad”?
2. Is it my husband’s job to make me happy?
3. How can you accept your husband as he is?
4. What is the difference between a peace-keeper and a peace-maker?
5. How can you learn to be more concerned with unity than being right?
Not a member? Join today!
More of this OXYGEN Show
Open each segment below to dig deeper into the content of this show and work toward strengthening your relationship.
Remember to mark each section “complete” to earn your points!
Your progress in this Area of Need