How to Host an OXYGEN Event in Your Area:
This is how it works…
Stronger Families is a non-profit organization located near Seattle. We have a team of Event Coordinators whose purpose is to help partners (like you!) around the US and globe to successfully coordinate OXYGEN Events. Our curriculum includes the 9 hour OXYGEN Seminar or a bite-size 90 minute version called a Taste of OXYGEN. We typically send presenters to your location to deliver the material, but we also have a Certification process – where you would become the presenter.
You can REQUEST MORE INFORMATION by contacting us.
Or you can REQUEST AN EVENT below.
Important Event Request Information:
- Choose whether it’s a USO event, or an Independent event.
- Events need to be requested six (6) weeks prior to the event date.
- Requesting more than 1 event? Please fill out a separate request for each event.
Click HERE for the USO OXYGEN Event Request
- Event must be for Military, their spouses, and/or caregivers of military personnel, and must be approved by the USO before official planning/marketing begins (this can take anywhere from three days to a week)
Click HERE for the INDEPENDENT OXYGEN Event Request
- This assumes your event will NOT be funded by the USO. It can be self-funded or in conjunction with another sponsor. This is typically military units using their own funding, Churches, YMCA partners, and other organizations hoping to host an OXYGEN Event.
Click HERE if your event will be in PHOENIX, DAYTON OR JACKSONVILLE.
- This assumes your event will NOT be funded by the USO, and will be in one of the listed cities. Because of donors in these 3 specific cities, events hosted in these locations will likely be funded by Stronger Families.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com